Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SISTERS♥

My sister's means world to me ! I love them,adore them and most of all I CAN NEVER LIVE THIS LIFE WITHOUT THEM :)
Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.  You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.  I share with them my sadness, happiness ! MY TOTAL FEELING.
They never let me down NO MATTER WHAT :D THEY MEAN WORLD TO ME.

Oh yea, BAVUTHRI KAMACHI NAIDU AND SOORYA THARSHINI <3.
My sweethearts.My sisters. TheLoveOfMyLife. 
They have been an encouragement to me and my sisters always wanted the best for me :)



I LOVE MY SISTER!Sisters are special. Sisters are friends. They laugh at jokes that no one else really understands. Sisters share memories of smile.




BAVUTHRI.

LOL. My Bauthi Kutty. This woman is a total ROWDY. Now she's 17 but still I remember the time she walk around with the milo bottle wearing my shirt. Haha. Not forgetting her AFRO.
This girl gotta a curly hair and it used to look an AFRO. She is the naughtiest.
A little different compared to others. When she was asked to not to do something
that's when she start up questioning WHY IS THAT SO ? I WILL DO IT !
This girl I have no words. Funny one. Love her freaking muchhhhh. 

SOORYA.

Now, now. Soya Kutty ! Lazy piglet. Haha. She gona screw me for this.
When she was a baby she used to look like a WHITE GHOST SO FAIR.
When ever I ask her to do something you shouLd see her acting * Aaaahh stomach aching and end up me being her MAID. I fight with her the most. LOL. We scream to each and other.
Another crack-pot.  Aahhhh. I love this piglet toooooooooo. 








BAVUTHRI


















































I LOVE YOU BOTH SO DARNNNNN MUCHIEEEEE ! NOTHING BEATS YOU BOTH.







No comments:

Post a Comment