Thursday, February 10, 2011

Let It Go !



Let your tears come.  Let them water your soul.  

Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it.

Tears are the silent language of grief.


Tears is your best companion when you're down. And I have realized it six years back.

TEARS FLOOD MY EYES ! I can't stop it though. But today I felt a difference! My eyes are no more tearing. Tears are dried like a dessert without water. I never I have cried this much in my life. But those tears are worth to be shed ! You are my one of kind LOVE.٠•●♥•●♥♥
AND NOW ITS THE END AND I'M A LOSER.  ٠•●♥•●♥♥










I wish to say this to you.


My Dear Bubby :) 


I don't need any GOOD GUY to take care of me , but all I need is you.
Humans do change but the real personality of them always lives inside and it will never VANISH. If it possible try to get put it into your brain. Your brain need a service I guess. Unpredictable Idiot. But its okay. When you said it I'll listen. I'll move on. Thank you for everything you have done for me. ILOVEYOU. But just that I don't feel safe and complete anymore !








No comments:

Post a Comment