Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Moveeeeeeee !

There it goes ! The final chapter :)

So yeah.. I guess its all over now. Putting up a huge FULLSTOPS for everything. 6 years and it ends here my love.
When I sit and think UFF ! Gosh I have come up with so many questions and I end up in a total confusion,worrying about MY LIFE. Where am I dragging myself too ? Haiiizz. What is happening to myself?
Hmmm this is very scary. Maybe I don't realise things right. Finally now I know what do I really need in my life.

I guess I'm tired with this. I don't wish to go on and hurt myself more. Creating fake hope in my heart is NO MORE USE. When you're not bothered at all why must I drag this forever ?
I have noticed, I'm not being even an option for you to look at me :(
IT HURTS. Its okay. I don't wish to go on anymore. 
I'm fine and I have decided the NEED in my life. I'm not going to look back.
LOOK FOWARD. MY FUTURE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment